Sunday, November 2, 2008

official announcing

Today we were able to share our testimonies in our sunday school class and as part of that we were able to announce the pregnancy! We left everyone with tears in their eyes (not really intended). It's a powerful story! We are sooooo thankful for our supportive friends!

On another note, I've been asked if I've been experiencing morning sickness. Not too bad!! I do however seem to get night sickness. around 9:30ish I start to feel a bit queezy. Thankfully at that time I'm home from work/school and can take it easy. Otherwise, I've only had a few days of nausea throughout the day. The bigger problem has been the fatigue! That one caught me the last couple weeks. I understand that this should hopefully start to resolve this week. I am currently 11 weeks :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

It was such a blessing to hear your story again today. Even though we've walked alongside you during it, it's still so powerful to hear again what God has done in your marriage. We are SO excited for you two as you begin this parenting journey. If you need help when it comes time to register for baby stuff, let me know. ;)