Wednesday, November 5, 2008

cravings

Just a fun fact: I started this pregnancy craving green olives. Not a big shocker I realize but the funny thing is that now, I cannot stand olives! That IS a shocker!!! So then I moved into craving pintos and cheese from Taco Bell, again, not a real shocker and thankfully my stomach doesn't turn when I think of that now. Then I wanted Hawaiin sweet rolls, I don't know what's goin' on! Now it's waffles! Except last night it was apple pie! The only steady craving that has remained the entire time so far is milk! That's a good one I think :) Can't wait to see what's next...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't say as I am hungrier having read that you are eating Taco Bell and olives! Yucky!
The milk thing is good. I ate Tums for calcium (and for the indigestion that pregnancy brings).

Teresa

Dave Majeski said...

Yes, I am pretty sure Meijer will be pretty happy we are pregnant also. Dont forget, it wasnt just apple pie, it had to be WARM apple pie. Dont mind me, I am going hunting for a season or so.... LOL

Anonymous said...

Amy, not liking olives! Still can't believe it!!!!!!! The warm apple pie and milk sounds much better.
Mom M.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, sounds like you are having a girl with those cravings. Your a PMSing for the both of you!

By the way - are you going to find out the sex??

I know meat turned my stomach but Mac Cheese/Mash Potatoes and Rice were my favorites. Hot fudge sundaes came around 38 weeks (that craving has never left!)

We need to get together. With those cravings, you can pick the restaurant. :)