Sunday, November 23, 2008

14 weeks!!!


I am 14 weeks today :) Feeling good! Newest craving is bagles and cream cheese. I can't feel the baby yet but I do feel the stretching occasionally. My next OB appointment is in 2 days. I can't wait to hear the heart beat again. Otherwise I'm sure it won't be that exciting of an appointment. Dave and I are getting a little more excited now that the baby bump is growing significantly. I'm very thankful for the Motherhood and Old Navy stores! The maternity clothes are not as bad as I thought they would be. We'll see if I still have that opinion in a few months!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bagels and cream cheese were the only thing i could stomach for a long time while i was pregnant with tess. and not the flavored cream cheese...plain.
the maternity clothes they have now are waaaaay better than what i had starting out. really cute stuff! and, yes, you'll be VERY sick of them in about 4 months! that's when you find someone else who recently had a baby and borrow a few 'new to you' items so you don't spend more $$$! :)