Friday, November 14, 2008

update

I am so thankful to have made it through the first trimester!!! I feel relatively good. I still get tired out faster than normal but I got a feeling that will be the case for pretty much the rest of my life! My belly seems to have "popped" this week. I'll get a pic soon to post, as soon as I deem one worthy of sharing. I tried to take one and it didn't turn out very flattering. Not sure if I will ever feel like one of these type of pics is really all that flattering though, we'll see! At least the maternity clothes that I've found is kinda cute. I've really enjoyed staring at my ultrasound pics. They are so precious! It's been tough to realize that the baby is okay when I can't feel anything. I'm sure all of you moms out there understand that one :) I see my OB Nov. 25 and I think my next ultrasound will be pretty close to Christmas (around my 20th week), and yes, that means we could have the opportunity to find out if we need pink or blue things!!!!!! Yes, we plan on attempting to find out the sex of the baby and yes... we will share that news! This is all so very exciting!!!

No comments: