Thursday, October 30, 2008

No More Shots!!!

Today was my last injection of progesterone!!!! I have to say that I have mixed feelings about this. I am thrilled that Dave won't have to give me a shot every morning but as with any newly expectant mother, I am always worried about how this shift may affect the baby. This is where trust comes in! I am privileged to have wonderful physicians that are very experienced. I know they wouldn't steer me wrong. And, I'm thrilled not to have a needle jabbing me every morning. Everything is still going extremely well. 10 1/2 weeks!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am actually tearing up for you both (and you know how rare that is!). I just cannot believe this exciting news! I feel like a weight has been lifted so I can just imagine the emotions you're going through! Congratulations!!!