Friday, May 1, 2009

C-section

That's right.... she's full of drama already and running the show on her own! Wow, are we in for a ride! Today was a second non-stress test in which she decided to be all mellow again. She eventually passed just like last time after I consumed some sugar to convince her to move around enough to give the doctor the reading he was looking for. After that drama we saw the doc and found that she is still breech and has dropped. Sooooo we are scheduled for a C-section on May 18 at 9:30. Watch out world, here she comes :) We are very excited to be able to start planning seriously for this arrival. It makes it so real to have an actual date on the calendar. It's kind of fun actually. I will be working for another week and then taking the week before the birth date off. Hopefully I'll be able to sleep most of that time to "store up" for what's to come :)

3 comments:

Mary said...

So excited for you as it's getting close! Wish I could be there to hold your precious little one after she's born. I love you, my friend, and can't wait to see pics!

Kelli said...

How exciting! Looking forward to meeting her this summer :)

Anonymous said...

How exciting to have a definite end-date! I'll be praying it goes well for you and that your little one is healthy & strong!