Monday, January 26, 2009

Nursery: Part 1




I thought I would begin posting about our developing nursery. We are using Noah's Ark as our theme. It's a little bit different coloring with darker colors (i.e. brick red) instead of pastels or brights. If you are familiar with Boyd's Bears then you will recognize a lot of this nursery. They had a Noah's Ark set a couple years back that I collected and have since become the inspiration for this nursery. You can see the afghan on the rocker. Here is a pic of our new glider/rocker chair (thanks to grandma and grandpa LaBarge) and our dresser/changing table (thanks to grandma Majeski). I will continue to post more as we work a little at a time on this new room in our home. This is soooooo much fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the fun of decorating!! :) I didn't forget about sending you the pics. I still have to take them & upload them. I'll work on it today!

Anonymous said...

Pics are up and away!